When you serve in the infantry, you develop a new language with your squad, which then turns into a new kind of comedy.
Most military outside of the infantry community don’t really get our humor, but who cares, we get it!
1. 99% of all military would receive this ribbon – just in boot camp.
2. Infantrymen dispense love with a single bullet or a full belt of ammo (via Valhalla Clothing).
3. Sir, just a quick glance. Seriously, no one needs to know (via Funker 530).
4. It’s the Ultimate “Chicken” Game (via Damn my LPO says).
Read also : 11 Hilarious Navy Memes That Are All the Rage
5. Marines love to blow shit up. That’s what makes them happy (via Devil Dog Nation).
6. When a Clown Can Assemble a Rifle Better Than an Airman (via Pop Smoke).
7. That moment when you think you forgot your gun at the FOB, but you’re back in the States (via The Salty Soldier).
8. “Is that it? Everything? There’s more to this thing, right?”
Do not forget : 11 All-Too-Real Memes For Every Corpsman
9. Why did Carl come to this shooting?
10. When you’re dressed like a badass, but a real badass walks by.
11. When You’ve Been Deployed Too Long (via smoke pop).