THE WOODLANDS, TX – Jennifer Bruse, President and CEO of Hello Woodlands, will present three free seminars at the Sam Houston State University Small Business Development Center (SHSU SBDC) focused on marketing strategies for small business owners. Seminars include information on social media, SEO, email marketing, creating relevant content, and more. The series begins September 16, 2022 with a presentation on digital marketing. The public is invited to attend one or more events.
“Marketing and helping small businesses are two things I’m passionate about, so partnering with SHSU SBDC is a natural fit,” said Jennifer Bruse, President and CEO of Hello Woodlands. “As a small business owner, I understand the challenges entrepreneurs face. Small businesses have specific needs. I created these seminars to share techniques that small businesses in any industry can apply. »
Bruse has a long history of successful business ownership in multiple areas and has over 12 years of marketing experience. In addition to operating Hello Woodlands, she currently helps businesses and individuals with SEO, marketing and graphic design.
Bruse is a creator, digital marketer, host, speaker, journalist, writer, photographer and videographer. Through Hello Woodlands, she shines a light on local businesses with the Hello Woodlands Small Business of the Month series and other articles featuring small businesses and their owners.
“I really enjoy working with small businesses and sharing what I’ve learned over the years. Small businesses are at the heart of our community, their success helps strengthen our community. I love helping small business owners and seeing their businesses thrive,” Bruse said.
September 16, 2022 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. – Digital Marketing Boot Camp
The SHSU Small Business Development Center is hosting a free seminar with Jennifer Bruse, President and CEO of Hello Woodlands and digital marketing expert, aimed at helping small business owners learn how to promote and market their business globally. digital marketing help. In the Digital Marketing Boot Camp, Jennifer Bruse will present proven approaches and strategies on how small business owners can get their digital marketing plan “in shape” to reach their target audience and customers. Sign up here: https://bit.ly/3bkaRDA
In the seminar, you will discover:
- Website optimization and tips to speed up your SEO and increase traffic
- Social media platforms and content calendar/strategy development
- Email Marketing and Ways to Build Your Contact Database
- Advertising with social media, Google AdWords, affiliates and influencers
October 7, 2022: 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. – Narration for companies
The SHSU Small Business Development Center is hosting a free seminar with Jennifer Bruse, President and CEO of Hello Woodlands, award-winning videographer, journalist and writer, aimed at teaching small business owners how to tell their story through content marketing and connect with the media and their local community in order to reach target customers. In the Storytelling for Business seminar, Jennifer Bruse will present proven methods and strategies on how small business owners can share their story to reach their community, local media and target customers. Sign up here: https://bit.ly/3KofWrC
In the seminar, you will discover:
- Post blogs and create “evergreen” content to grow your SEO, increase traffic, and answer important customer questions to become an industry expert
- Develop a content calendar and social media strategy
- Use YouTube and podcasts to educate your audience and build community
- Writing a press release and hard-hitting stories to pitch to local media, news sources and influencers
December 2, 2022: 8 a.m. to 10 a.m.
The SHSU Small Business Development Center is hosting a free seminar with Jennifer Bruse, President and CEO of Hello Woodlands and social media expert, aimed at teaching small business owners how to promote and market their business using social media . In the “Building a Buzz-Worthy Business with Social Media” seminar, Jennifer Bruse will present proven methods and strategies on how small business owners can use social media to create buzz and reach their target audience, customers and their community. Sign up here: https://bit.ly/3dZajnQ
In the seminar, you will learn to:
- Choose the social media platforms that best suit your business
- Create a social media content calendar
- Develop and publish effective content using time management methods and economical tips
- Reuse content on social media, websites, email newsletters and in articles
- Use social media advertising and influencers to increase your reach and connect with your target audience
The seminars will be hosted by the newly opened SHSU SBDC in The Woodlands, located at 3380 College Park Dr., Suite 101. Learn more about the new SHSU SBDC Woodlands location and how the SBDC is helping small businesses here: www.hellowoodlands.com /shsu-small-business-development-center-no-cost-resources.
Sources: Jennifer Bruse, SHSU SBDC